Wednesday, November 21, 2012

A quick note on Scheduling

The regularly scheduled podcast for this week will be delayed until next Sunday (12/2) because I am preaching at Servant Church and I need to be able to apply my whole creative effort to that first. Because of the delay, however, I will be posting on back-to-back weeks before taking some time off for the holidays. I will be back in the new year with a special series that will take us through the Sermon on the mount and launch us into the meat of Matthew's gospel.

Thank you for your patience.

What to expect:
11/25 - Preaching at Servant Church (a link to the recording to be posted later that week)
12/2 - Episode 3 "He's A Lumberjack and it's not okay" (working title)
12/9 - Episode 4 "Untitled"
1/6 - Episode 5 Sermon on the Mount Special part 1

No comments:

Post a Comment